HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMAN!!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mall Tomorrow

I am going to the mall tomorrow, as you may have inferred form the title of this post, and I cannot wait. First of all, FFXIII is out RIGHT NOW, which may mean that by the time I get to gamestop around 12-ish tomorrow, the damn thing may be sold out. BOO HOO. I also must obtain the newest album by Say Anything, Say Anything. Its self titled, you see.
Finally, I must procure a copy of White Knight Chronicles. The game overall seems pretty good, though the reviews have been luke-warm at best. My good buddy Cookie has been pushing me to get it for awhile, and he has finally swayed me.
So yeah, when I get either of these games, I can finally stop killing myself on Demons Souls. That game is incredibly cruel some times, but oh, do I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment