HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMAN!!

Monday, March 1, 2010

The End of the Crone: Part 2

"Hello..." a Female voice emanates from a Hooded Figure wearing snug leather armor. She stands on the ceiling of the wide part of the cavern, looking down on Valekor and Azreal already at in the room. I still struggle to climb the last bits of rope.

"So I guess you shot the bolt at our target," Azreal says. "Why are you here?"
"I was in the area and I heard the town was having trouble sleeping due to screeching noises at night. Figured I could help."

"Well I suppose you could help us. We are here for the same reasons..." Azreal motions towards me as I ascend the last few inches of rope. "Ballad here can cut you in on the payment we are to receive. He handles the book keeping. I just kill stuff."
"Whats that Azreal?... Whose on the ceiling?"

"As I was saying, talk to him." Azreal's last words before he heads into the trapped room.

"Hello." The hooded figure says to me "I believe I just joined your group."

"Huh. Welcome, I guess. Any chance you encouraged us from above a few minutes ago?"

"No chance, just got here."

"I'm gonna check around in here for a bit," I say, "I have my reasons..."

Next time on DnD Explosion:
A explanitory flash back to the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment