HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMAN!!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Game Review 2: Kute Little Aliens

The game opens with a small story being told. "This is pliptonia, and something is wrong here. click to find out what it is."
This is why I fear I will not be able to make a game I enjoy. This is a shoddily done adventure game with the ability to suicide your 'Kute Little Aliens' over a cliff repeatedly. I guess the poor art and story may be intentional, but even then it feels rushed.
Glitches abound, and the game just suddenly ends after the game forces you to head into the forest. If you attempt to pick up the apples while inside the forest, it keeps sending you to pick up the same apples repeatedly until you quit the game. Yet if you decide to ignore the apples, it sends you to a village that the aliens have built while you wondered off with the other half of the tribe. You then get the option to stare at the same screen of a creeper pink alien in a doorway and a green blob that may be a tree for AS LONG AS YOU WANT, or quit, by closing the tab/window.

Honestly, I didn't really enjoy the game. I think they should have been able to fix the glitch that everyone who I've heard played the game runs into, and even then, there should be branching paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment