HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMAN!!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Absolute Terror: such a wonderful name for such a wonderful game

Gary Approaches, his face shows what is sure to be excitement. "Hey, ever heard of that show, Evangalion?"


"Turns out I have." I reply

"Well, I'm playing this awsome game called...uhhh...something... its based in that shows world. Its pretty sweet."

"Huh...let me google search this something, and I suppose I will give it a shot."

Upon finding the web page, I found that the page is poorly designed and the menu options disapear behind the text on the homepage. I laugh at this, but because of my ridiculopothy, I forgave these shortcomings, and gave the game a shot, and I am glad I did.

The game offers three factions, Angels, NERV, and SEELE. Angels are the alien biomechanoid thingys that only want to be loved, NERV are the Human response to angels, drafted primarily from children and forced to pilot EVA's(giant robots), and the SEELE are the human special forces. Yes Generic Human Special forces, the vastly outnumbered and outgunned every men and women.

I see the SEELE, and I cry "Hark! We shalt be the SEELE, Gary."

He glares at me. "We are going to be the generic humans?..."

"Yes! We can have tanks!"

"Tanks? We can be giant robots though, or aliens, even, but you choose tanks...Why?"

A smile "Why not? They even have giant robots if you really want to."

"Fine, I'll be tanks too."

Let the games begin.

Now I can't really explain why I enjoy this game, but I do. I get a full energy bar every day, and I can spend it in less than 10 minutes. I now have two tanks, so I can spend it all in around 15 minutes. The game is anything but fast paced, the homepage is bugged, and the game play seems like it could've been done better, but I love it.

I keep praying for the day they patch and fix this, but there is no guarantee, they are at least running a event right now, Attempting to get new users to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment