HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMAN!!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Mini Game Project

Last week we worked on a mini-game project, which I found fun.
Finally getting into some real Game design!
So our objective was to make a rabbit move up and catch a carrot that moved slowly to the right of the screen.
It was nice and simple.
Too Simple...
I allowed the rabbit the ability to move both left and right.
After playing the game a small bit, I found a exploit allowing the player to rack up score extremely fast. Exploits being a bad thing I made the carrot randomly spawn across the playing field. This game now held a small amount of difficulty.
I am not done yet!
I then placed a assortment of bikes set to move across the screen when the players score gets to high. The bikes will be set to drain the players score. This is still in the debugging phase, but It seems to be coming together.
I'll see what more ridiculopothy I can drop into this "mini-game" project. Because It will not be Mini when I am done.

MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAA!!!...*cough*...hmhmhm...
Have a good day, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment